Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'M BACK IN MADISON!!

Alright, I'm back in Madison.  Mexico City was a great adventure, but I am VERY happy to be back.  I missed everyone greatly and am pretty much broke.  Now that I am back in Madison, I have started working at the same restaurant I was working at before I left (thankfully, they took me back!) and am helping my dad tie up some odds-and-ends with condo maintenance and such.  I am looking for a "real" job, building up that bank account, and getting back in touch with everyone state-side. :) 

I think I will still write in this blog, why not?  Maybe I'll write about food and drinks, cool happenings, and of course, the amazing people that I am fortunate to have in my life. 

Ah, good times, good times.... IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!  Keep warm out there... crazy blizzard weather going down!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment